Thursday, July 17, 2014

Enjoying Life at Poolside

We've been having a great time here in San Antonio, though the hot humid weather takes some getting used to. There's nothing an Astorian can do to acclimate, that's for sure.

Chris rented a bike from one of the local bike shops, and he's been riding daily (early, before it becomes ungodly hot). I'm proud of him for doing that.

My ODACA business is done, so that leaves us some time to explore downtown San Antonio. And since I sold ALL the dolls I brought, there should be a little room in my suitcase for any cool stuff we may find.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Hi Deanna

Just realized you've been following my weightloss blog. Thank you! I've been really lax in posting there but hope to get better.

You guys were in San Antonio at what is probably the hottest part of the year. Congrats on selling your dolls and to hubby for making the most of the mornings.

Creative Blessings!