Monday, September 1, 2014

Life Book 2014 September Lessons

This is the month I play catch up. I've got most of September, and if I can manage my time I'll be able to get so much done.

And though I'm falling more and more behind in Life Book, I want to finish my Amandine doll pattern before I start working on my journal pages. But just think...if I could do a page a day, that would be so cool!
I may need to add some more viney things to this page.


Here's my take on an artsy abode:

I still haven't done Carla's lesson, which is a series exercise.


This is my take on Flora Bowley's lesson. This style is way out of my comfort zone, but I'm glad I did it. It's always good to stretch your skill set!


Struggled with this one. It may or may not be finished.
Taught by Alena Hennessy: http://www.alenahennessy.com/


http://www.fracturedangelics.com/
It took me the better part of two days, but I like the outcome of this page. I used a copy of my sketch from Kate's earlier lesson.

More Art Journaling Explorations HERE

No comments: