Thursday, January 8, 2015

Test upload from phone - WIP

I've been working on a couple art pages. This one I put off for a long time, because I felt I didn't have enough ephemera to add to it. Or maybe I was just too lazy and disorganized to remember where I'd stashed stuff. I've never been good at adding lots of embellishment on my art dolls, and apparently on my pages as well.
This is a photo of my grandmother and great grandmother. I'm just waiting for glue to dry, then everything (except the photo) will be covered with white gesso. Then spray inks will be added.
 
I anticipate this may be difficult to add to my bound Life Book due to the bumpy stuff. Stay tuned! 
 
I was able to get to the project this evening. I think I may be nearly done.

More Art Journaling Explorations HERE

No comments: