Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Winter Festival, and another Santa doll

The Volunteers at Columbia Memorial Hospital have been organizing a first annual(?) show/sale that will feature the talents and hobbies of hospital employees. So I signed up and started making prints and ordering cards last week.
 
I also started working on a Sleepytime Santa doll to take to this event (prompted by a couple ladies who had questions about the nightshirt - they are making over 50 of these dolls from my pattern!). So I started on the nightshirt first. The green mini hound's-tooth flannel was all that I had in my stash that was suitable, and to make the best use of my time I wanted to use something other than scrap fabric.
 
I'm starting the body now, using my favorite woven fabric: "Complexion Collection" by Timeless Treasures. I haven't made one of these dolls in a long time!

No comments: